Ranch Revolution is a savory and zesty herb blend that is perfect for making your own buttermilk ranch dressing at home. It’s quick and easy with our herb blend, and if buttermilk isn’t your thing and you’d rather go non-dairy, Ranch Revolution also makes a fabulous vinaigrette using a spoonful of Dijon along with olive oil and white wine or champagne vinegar.
We love sprinkling Ranch Revolution right over any salad before dressing, and adding it to a little bit of mayo turns it into a fantastic artichoke dipping sauce. The dressing is so delicious on a simple green salad with tomatoes, avocado and radishes, but we also LOVE it on Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad.
Yet another fun way to use this herb blend is to puree it with feta cheese, nonfat plain Greek yogurt and olive oil, for a thick and creamy dressing.
Ranch Revolution Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 Mini food processor You can also simply chop the cilantro by hand and blend in a jar if you don’t have a food processor.
- 2 tbsp. Ranch Revolution Herb Blend *available on our website
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Chop or puree cilantro in a small food processor. Add Ranch Revolution and pulse a few times. Add remaining ingredients and process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container until ready to use. Serve on salad or use as a dipping sauce for raw veggies or artichokes.