There is nothing better than a simple vinaigrette to make your salad pop! It’s super easy to make and you get to control just how tart or zesty you want it to be! There are literally millions of combinations you could use to come up with the perfect dressing for any given salad, but this one is simple and light and uses white balsamic which yields the perfect sweet-tart flavor!
Zippy Zesty White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 rounded tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Pretty simple … mix all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well! Store in the refrigerator and bring to room temp before tossing your salad!