We just can’t get enough of this amazing rainbow Swiss chard! Not only is it spectacularly beautiful with the colors of a desert sunset, but it also tastes delicious! Sometimes we can’t decide whether to use it as a floral arrangement or eat it! We always opt for eating because it’s so delicious sauteed with just a touch of garlic, some shallots, and a little lemon pepper … but not before we take a dozen photos of it! It’s especially beautiful out in the sunlight, where the colors practically glow, they are so vibrant.
Rainbow Chard Sauté
- 🥬1 bunch rainbow Swiss Chard washed, and leaves and stalks chopped
- 🍃2 tablespoons olive oil
- 🧄2 cloves garlic minced
- 🧅1 large shallot finely chopped
- 🍋1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 🧀¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan optional
- Saute garlic and shallot in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, just until translucent. Slowly add chard, and continue to cook over medium-low, just until barely cooked and still al dente. If you can’t fit all of the chard into the pan at the same time, then add a handful at a time, and cook down just until you have room to add more. Season all with lemon pepper and sprinkle Parmi over everything if you decide to add it!
- Super simple and so tasty!