Peppercorn Perfection will add some serious pizzazz to red meat and poultry to give it the perfect balance of savory, salty, cracked pepper flavor. Use it as a rub or marinade mix. It’s the perfect blend of cracked pepper, white pepper and pink salt for steaks, chicken or potatoes!
Peppercorn Perfection Parmesan Potatoes
- 1 glass 9x13 baking dish
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon gold fingerling potatoes, cleaned and cut in half lengthwise. can use red or purple, or a combination of all three
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (we like Pecorino Romano for this recipe too!)
- 2 tsp. Peppercorn Perfection Spice Blend Sold soon on our website!
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Baste the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish with the olive oil to coat the entire bottom of the dish. (The glass dish allows you to see if the potatoes are getting golden brown on teh bottom.)
- In a small bowl, mix grated cheese with Peppercorn Perfection spice blend. Evenly distribute this mixture on top of the oil in the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange the potatoes in the baking dish cut side down, right on top of the cheese layer. Spray the tops of the potatoes with olive oil spray and lightly season with salt and pepper. (If you don’t have the spray, very lightly drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil over the tops of the potatoes and season with S & P or more Peppercorn Perfection.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are knife tender and the crust is deep golden-brown and crispy. Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- To serve, invert the potatoes so that the crispy side is up. Serve hot!