My daughter and I discovered this awesome refreshment at a food truck in Austin, Texas when we stopped to quench our thirst in the middle of a long and hot bicycle ride. Frozen cucumber blended with a dash of ginger and a heaping splash of lemon juice combine for this heavenly concoction!
- 8 cups of water
- 3 Juice of lemons
- ½ of a cucumber peeled, cubed, and frozen
- 5 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Begin by cubing the cucumbers and freezing them in a baggie until they are icy-hard.
- When you’re ready to make the lemonade, place cucumber in a blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice and serve up nice and cold! Drink it down for an awesome refreshment on a hot summer day!